Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Time is running out!


The other day I walked into the the library and the first thing I saw horrified me! The previous night I had finished another book so I was at the library to pick up a couple more. I walked over to the display of the Stone Face award books and I caught a glimpse of something different on the table...the voting poles!
There were also some papers on the table so I picked one up and started reading.
I soon found out that I had until May first, and I was lucky that I was going to vote at Derry public library, because all the other library's had sooner dates, and I need more time! Now I am sitting at home reading...and of course wondering if I'm going to make it on time!

3 comments:

  1. How many more books do you have to read? You've already read so many!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looked back and I think you read 7 books so far, am I right? If you finish a book every 2 days until May 1st you will have read 10 more and I think that's a big accomplishment to rerad a total of 17 books in such a short time. Don't you? If you have the last week of April off for vacation you'll have lots of time to finish, right? You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still have to read 10 books. I was really nervous last weekend so I made a schedule. I have to read one book a day. It's a good thing that I'm a home-schooler, it gives me more time to read. I think I can do it!

    ReplyDelete