Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Every Soul a Star


Every Soul a Star by Wendy Mass
This book is about three kids who meet at a camp ground for all different reasons. Ally, and her family own the camp. She home-schools and thinks her life is perfect...until she finds out she's moving away to the city! Everything will change and her life will be miserable! unless she can think of a plan to stay! Bree has the "perfect life" in her opinion,a best friend that she is really close to, lots of potential in becoming a model! What else does she need...when she finds out shes moving shes not too thrilled, but not only that, to a camp ground in the wilderness with no mall, now then shes into trouble! Maybe she can think of a plan to convince her parents that they have the best life already! Jack is over-weight and doesn't have good grades in school, so he has no idea why his teacher picked him for a helper on an eclipse trip! Actually, at first he thought his teacher had the wrong person, but it was between that, or summer school! He realizes that he doesn't even know what an eclipse really is or anything about it!

I really liked this book because I could relate to the story, and I learned some facts about an eclipse! There is a 98% chance I will vote for this book!

2 comments:

  1. hi xavia,
    love your blog
    love ya P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since I know (because I read your mom's "about me" page)you moved from the city to the "country" you must've felt like you were reading a story about your own life! I hope you vote for this book!

    ReplyDelete